Each project that Rose Research conducts is customized to fit the specific needs of our client. Our combination of deep in-house expertise and long-established industry relationships allows us to be extremely versatile — we offer a range of methodologies and research approaches designed to reliably produce actionable market insights for every budget.
Custom market research projects include one or more types of studies:
- Attitude & Usage Studies
- Mystery Shopping
- Advertising Tracking Studies
- New Market Penetration Projects
- Advertising / Positioning Research
- New Product Concept Tests / Screens
- Brand Awareness/Identity / Brand Health Studies
- Packaging Testing
- Competitive Analysis
- Patient Journey Studies
- Customer Loyalty / Churn Defection Studies
- Price Elasticity Projects
- Customer Satisfaction / Tracking Studies
- Segmentation Research
- Employee Satisfaction / Engagement
- Statistical / Drivers Analysis
- Focus Group / IDI Projects
- Strategy Assessment / Analysis
- In-depth Category Analysis
- Target Market Development/Assessment
Reliable, secure and always confidential. For 30 years, we take seriously the role of “trusted partner” – your privacy is as important to us as it is to you.
We deliver the highest quality market insight – on time, within budget, no surprises.
One of the hallmarks of our firm is that our partners and senior executives get their hands dirty. If you work with us, we won’t simply hand your project to junior staff. This is how we ensure that every project gets the proper attention, meets your needs and gets delivered on time.
What about the Turnaround Time?
Virtually every project we conduct can be accessed and analyzed in real-time, so our team can turn around a study with reliable data from start to finish in a matter of days.
At the forefront of advances in market research innovation for nearly three decades.
Rose Research has been developing proprietary market research techniques and working with the latest market research technology long before it was called MarTech.
Over the course of 30 years, Rose Research has created several groundbreaking techniques that help marketers in all industries better understand what their customers think, need, and feel. We integrate these market research methodologies with state-of-the-art data collection platforms and customize the best approach to best serve our clients’ goals.